Kerala High Court Recruitment 2023: High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court) has released a notification at hckerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Confidential Assistant Grade-II in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 17-Jan-2023.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details December 2022
|High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court)
|Confidential Assistant Grade-II
|Rs.37400-79000/- Per Month
|Kochi – Kerala
|Online & Offline
|Kerala High Court Official Website
Kerala High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kerala High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02-Jan-1986 and 01-Jan-2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- SC/ST/Widow Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- Orthopaedically Disabled Candidates: 10 years
- Blind, Deaf & Dumb Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/Unemployed Differently Abled Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Challan
Dictation Test & Interview
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment (Confidential Assistant Grade-II) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at hckerala.gov.in official website & then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682031 on or before 17-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for Kerala High Court Confidential Assistant Grade-II Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Kerala High Court recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682031 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Jan-2023
- Date of Closure of Step-II Process, Remittance of Application fee through Online mode & Downloading of Challan for Offline Payment: 25-Jan-2023
- Date of Commencement of Remittance of Application fee through Offline mode at SBI Branches: 31-Jan-2023
- Last Date for Remittance of Application fee Through Offline mode: 07-Feb-2023
- Last Date for Receipt of the Copies of the Required Documents: 15-Feb-2023
Kerala High Court Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any doubts, Candidates may Contact Phone No: 0484-2562235