KFRI Recruitment 2022: Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI) has released a notification at kfri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow in Peechi – Kerala. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 24-Nov-2022 10:00 AM.
KFRI Vacancy Details November 2022
|Institute Name||Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.22000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Peechi – Kerala|
|KFRI Official Website||kfri.res.in|
KFRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KFRI official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in handling analytical instruments such as GC-MS, HPLC, CHNS, ICP-AES etc.
Age Limit: As per the Kerala Forest Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KFRI Recruitment (Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Kerala can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Kerala Forest Research Institute, Peechi, Kerala on 24-Nov-2022 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 02-11-2022
- Walk-In Date: 24-Nov-2022 10:00 AM
- Date of Interview: 18th, 22nd & 24th November 2022
KFRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification (Walk-In Dt 18-Nov-2022): Click Here
- Official Notification (Walk-In Dt 22-Nov-2022): Click Here
- Official Notification (Walk-In Dt 24-Nov-2022): Click Here
- Official Website: kfri.res.in