KSITM Recruitment 2021: Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM) has released a notification at itmission.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Mission Coordinator in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 15-Jun-2021.
KSITM Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM)|
|Post Details||Mission Coordinator|
|Salary||as per norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|KSITM Official Website||itmission.kerala.gov.in|
KSITM Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KSITM official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per KSITM official notification candidate should have age limit should be As per KSITM Recruitment Norms
How to apply for KSITM Recruitment (Mission Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Saankethika, Kerala State IT Mission, Vrindavan Gardens, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 on or before 15-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for KSITM Mission Coordinator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KSITM recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Saankethika, Kerala State IT Mission, Vrindavan Gardens, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 18-05-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 15-Jun-2021
KSITM Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: itmission.kerala.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 0471-2726881, 2314307, 2725646