LPSC Recruitment 2021: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) has released a notification at lpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 20-Jul-2021.
LPSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)|
|Post Details||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.8000-9000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|LPSC Official Website||lpsc.gov.in|
LPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||87|
LPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
LPSC Educational Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||Engineering Degree|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma|
Age Limit: As per LPSC official notification candidate should have age limit As per Apprenticeship rules
No Application Fee.
Marks obtained by candidates
LPSC Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Stipend (Per Month)|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Rs.8000/-|
How to apply for LPSC Recruitment (Graduate & Technician Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at LPSC official website lpsc.gov.in, Starts from 30-06-2021 to 20-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for LPSC Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through LPSC official website lpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the LPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply “Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre”: 20-Jul-2021
- Last date for applying “Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre”: 26-Jul-2021
- Date of Declaration of Shortlisted list: 02-Aug-2021
- Date of Verification of Certificates for Shortlisted candidates at “Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Valiamala, Trivandrum”: During 02nd or 03rd Week of August 2021
LPSC Notification Important Links
- For Queries related to Student Enrollment in Web portal, Contact through e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any Clarification, Candidates may Contact through e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org