MCC Kerala Recruitment 2022: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow in Kannur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 25-Feb-2022.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.20000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kannur – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|MCC Kerala Official Website||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
MCC Kerala Vacancy, Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
|Lab Technician||1||B.Sc MLT, M.Sc|
|Clinical Research Assistant||2||M.Sc|
- Research Assistant: Candidates should have 1 year Experience in Immune Histochemistry
- Lab Technician: Candidates should have 3 years of Experience in Cytotechnician
- Duration: 3 Years
MCC Kerala Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Research Fellow||28|
|Clinical Research Assistant|
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
MCC Kerala Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow|
|Clinical Research Assistant|
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mcc.kerala.gov.in official website starts from 10-02-2022 to 25-Feb-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala – 670103 on or before 05-Mar-2022.
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MCC Kerala recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala – 670103 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Mar-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 05-Mar-2022
MCC Kerala Notification Important Links
- For any Clarifications, please contact Academic office, MCC at Phone No: 0490 2399249
- For any technical query regarding online applications, please contact Phone No: 04902399400, Email: [email protected]