MCC Kerala Recruitment 2022: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor, Assistant Professor in Kannur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Dec-2022.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)|
|Post Details||Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.15600-67000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kannur – Kerala|
|MCC Kerala Official Website||mcc.kerala.gov.in|
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
MCC Kerala Qualification Details
|Assistant Professor||M.D, M.S, DNB, Post Graduate|
MCC Kerala Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Professor||As per MCC Kerala Norms|
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Qualification, Experience & Interview
MCC Kerala Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Professor, Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 21-11-2022 to 12-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Professor, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malabar Cancer Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MCC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Dec-2022
MCC Kerala Notification Important Links
- For any Clarifications, please Contact Establishment Division, MCC @ Phone No: 0490 2399 207
- For any Technical Query/payment failure regarding online applications, please Contact Phone No: 0490 2399 493,400, E-mail: [email protected] or Whatsapp at 9188202602 with full details.