MCC Kerala Recruitment 2023: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala) has released a notification at mcc.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Associate Professor in Kannur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Jan-2023.
MCC Kerala Vacancy Details December 2022
|Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC Kerala)
|Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month
|Kannur – Kerala
|MCC Kerala Official Website
MCC Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MCC Kerala official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Malabar Cancer Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 50 years, As on 01-Jan-2022
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for MCC Kerala Recruitment (Associate Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 30-12-2022 to 20-Jan-2023
Steps to Apply for MCC Kerala Associate Professor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MCC Kerala official website mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Malabar Cancer Centre will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MCC Kerala online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Jan-2023
MCC Kerala Notification Important Links
- For any clarifications, please Contact Phone No: 0490 2399 207
- For any Technical Query/Payment failure regarding online applications, please Contact 0490 2399 493,400, E-mail: [email protected] or Whatsapp at 9188202602 with full details