NABARD Recruitment 2023: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at nabard.org for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Sep-2023.
NABARD Vacancy Details September 2023
|Bank Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.44500-89150/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
NABARD Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Mass Communication/Media Specialist||1|
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
NABARD Qualification Details
- General: CA, CS, ICWA, Degree, Post Graduation, MBA, PGDM, Ph.D
- Computer/Information Technology: Degree, Post Graduation in Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Applications/Information Technology
- Finance: Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis, Degree, BBA, BMS in Finance/Banking, Post Graduation in Management (Finance), MBA in Finance, MMS (Finance)
- Company Secretary: CS, Degree
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation in Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Degree, Post Graduation in Electrical Engineering
- Geo Informatics: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, M.E or M.Tech in Geoinformatics
- Forestry: Degree, Post Graduation in Forestry
- Food Processing: Degree, Post Graduation in Food Processing/Food Technology
- Statistics: Degree, Post Graduation in Statistics
- Mass Communication/Media Specialist: Degree, Post Graduation in Mass Media/Communication/Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Sep-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- NABARD (Staff) Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NABARD Assistant Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 23-Sep-2023
- Tentative Date of Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination: 16-Oct-2023