NAM Kerala Recruitment 2023: National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala) has released a notification at arogyakeralam.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Thrissur – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Mar-2023.
NAM Kerala Vacancy Details March 2023
|National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala)
|Rs.35700/- Per Month
|Thrissur – Kerala
|NAM Kerala Official Website
NAM Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NAM Kerala Norms
Age Limit: As per the National Ayush Mission Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for NAM Kerala Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned address on or before 14-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for NAM Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NAM Kerala recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Mar-2023
- Date of Interview: 16-Mar-2023
NAM Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: arogyakeralam.gov.in