NCRMI Recruitment 2021: National Coir Research and Management Institute (NCRMI) has released a notification at ncrmi.org for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant, Field Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Aug-2021.
NCRMI Vacancy Details August 2021
|Institute Name||National Coir Research and Management Institute (NCRMI)|
|Post Details||Research Assistant, Field Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15000-23000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|NCRMI Official Website||ncrmi.org|
NCRMI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
NCRMI Recruitment required eligibility details
NCRMI Educational Qualification Details
|Research Associate||B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc|
|Research Assistant||Diploma, B.Sc|
|Field Assistant||10+2, VHSE|
Age Limit: As per the National Coir Research and Management Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 36 years, as on 09-Aug-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
NCRMI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NCRMI Recruitment (Research Assistant, Field Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Coir Research & Management Institute (NCRMI), Kudappanakkunnu, Thiruvananthapuram – 695043 on or before 09-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for NCRMI Research Assistant, Field Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCRMI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, National Coir Research & Management Institute (NCRMI), Kudappanakkunnu, Thiruvananthapuram – 695043 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 09-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Aug-2021
NCRMI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ncrmi.org
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No. 0471-2730788