NIA Recruitment 2023: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Mar-2023.
NIA Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner|
|Salary||Rs.44900-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||10|
|Finger Print Expert||1|
|Crime Scene Assistant||5|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
NIA Qualification Details
- Explosive Expert: B.Sc, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, M.Sc
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Engineering, Master’s Degree
- Finger Print Expert: B.Sc in Chemistry, Degree, M.Sc in Forensic Science
- Crime Scene Assistant: Master’s Degree in Bio-Technology, Analytical Chemistry, Physics, Forensic Science
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 10-Mar-2023
As per the National Investigation Agency Norms
Written Test & Interview
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner|
|Finger Print Expert|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Rs.44900-142400/-|
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIA Explosive Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Mar-2023
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in