NIIST Recruitment 2023: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) has released a notification at niist.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist, Senior Technical Officer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 10-Oct-2023.
NIIST Vacancy Details September 2023
|Institute Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)|
|Post Details||Scientist, Senior Technical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|NIIST Official Website||niist.res.in|
NIIST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Technical Officer||1|
NIIST Recruitment required eligibility details
NIIST Qualification Details
|Scientist||M.E or M.Tech, Ph.D|
|Senior Technical Officer||M.Sc|
NIIST Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Technical Officer||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates & CSIR Employees: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
NIIST Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.56100-177500/-|
How to apply for NIIST Recruitment (Scientist, Senior Technical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at niist.res.in official website starts from 02-09-2023 to 10-Oct-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala on or before 25-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIIST Scientist, Senior Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIIST recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Oct-2023
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 25-Oct-2023