NTRO Recruitment 2022: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) has released a notification at ntro.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Aviator, Deputy Chief Aviator in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Jan-2022.
NTRO Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Post Details||Senior Aviator, Deputy Chief Aviator|
|Salary||As per NTRO Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NTRO Official Website||ntro.gov.in|
NTRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Chief Aviator||6|
NTRO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NTRO official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Deputy Chief Aviator: Candidates having experience of working as External Pilo Vlnternal PiloU Observer (lmage lnterpreter/System Engineer/Special Payload Operator) or in related areas on tactical/strategic Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), having flying /operating experience for 200 hours or Corps of Engineen/Signals/EME in Army or equivalent Engineering/Technical Branch in Navy and lndian Air Force
- Senior Aviator: Candidates having experience of working as External PiloU lnternal PiloU Observer (lmage
lnterpreter/System Engineer/Special Payload Operator)or in related a reason tactical/strategic Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), havingflying/operating experience for 150 hours or Corps of Engineers/Signals/EME in Army or equivalent Engineering/Technical branch in Navy and lndian Air Force.
Age Limit: As per National Technical Research Organisation official notification, candidates should have maximum age of 56 years, As on 23-Jan-2022
As per the National Technical Research Organisation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NTRO Recruitment (Senior Aviator, Deputy Chief Aviator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 23-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for NTRO Senior Aviator, Deputy Chief Aviator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NTRO recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Director (R), National Technical Research Organisation Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Jan-2022
NTRO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form – Deputy Chief Aviator: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form – Senior Aviator: Click Here
- Official Website: ntro.gov.in