RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Oct-2023.
RBI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Bank Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Location||All India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||16|
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 01-Sep-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Language Proficiency Test & Interview
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the RBI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RBI Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RBI Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-Oct-2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Preliminary Test: 21st to 23rd October 2023
- Tentative Schedule of Online Main Test: 02-Dec-2023