RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident, Laboratory Technician in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-May-2022.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident, Laboratory Technician|
|Salary||Rs.70000-100000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website||rcctvm.gov.in|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Qualification Details
- Assistant Professor, Senior Resident: M.D, M.S in Obstetrics and Gynecology, DNB
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT, B.Sc in Life science, B.Sc MLT
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (Senior Resident, Laboratory Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned addresses on or before 26-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Senior Resident, Laboratory Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-May-2022.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Offline Address Details
- Assistant Professor, Senior Resident: The Director, Post Box No. 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala
- Laboratory Technician: Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-May-2022
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|Assistant Professor||25th May 2022|
|Laboratory Technician||26th May 2022|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form – Assistant Professor, Sr. Resident: Click Here
- Official Notification – Laboratory Technician: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in