RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Radiotherapy Technologist in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Dec-2021.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details December 2021
|Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)
|As per RCC Thiruvananthapuram Norms
|Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RCC Thiruvananthapuram official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Science, B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have One year Post qualified experience in the Speciality
- Candidates should have Knowledge in Computer Operation
- Term of Engagement: 179 Days
As per the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 36 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (Radiotherapy Technologist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India on or before 10-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Radiotherapy Technologist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Dec-2021
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in