RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2023: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Jan-2023.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details December 2022
|Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)
|Rs.25000/- Per Month
|Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RCC Thiruvananthapuram official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Post Box No. 2417, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 on or before 07-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Research Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Post Box No. 2417, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Jan-2023
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in