RGCB Recruitment 2021: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has released a notification at rgcb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 30-Nov-2021.
RGCB Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RGCB Official Website||rgcb.res.in|
RGCB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RGCB official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have minimum of one-year experience in mammalian cell culture, animal handling and molecular biology techniques
- Candidates should have qualified National Eligibility Test- CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ or National Level Examination
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year
Age Limit: As per the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 28 years, as on 30-Nov-2021.
No Application Fee
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, email@example.com on or before 30-Nov-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 18-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 30-Nov-2021