RITES Recruitment 2022: Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has released a notification at rites.com for recruitment to the Post of Junior Manager (Finance) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Mar-2022.
RITES Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Post Details||Junior Manager (Finance)|
|Salary||Rs.40000-140000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RITES Official Website||rites.com|
RITES Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RITES official notification candidate should have completed CA, CMA, ICWAI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years, as on 01-Feb-2022.
As per the Rail India Technical and Economic Services Norms
- EWS/SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.300/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Personal Interview
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RITES Junior Manager (Finance) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RITES Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RITES Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Mar-2022
RITES Notification Important Links
- For any difficulty/ queries regarding fee payment, candidates may contact on following only:
Helpdesk No: 011-33557000, Extension Code – 13221
Helpdesk e-mail id: [email protected]
- Queries if remaining should be sent to [email protected]