SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Associates in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is
17-May-2021 (Extended Upto 20-May-2021).
SBI Vacancy Details April 2021
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Junior Associates|
|Salary||Rs.19900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years, as on 01-04-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS Candidates: Nil
Online test (Preliminary & Main exam)
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Junior Associates) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 27-04-2021 to
17-May-2021 (Extended Upto 20-May-2021)
Steps to Apply for SBI Junior Associates Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees:
17-May-2021(Extended Upto 20-May-2021)
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination: June 2021
- Tentative Date of Main Examination: 31-Jul-2021
SBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
Note: Queries may be made at Telephone No. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on Working Days.