SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Dec-2023.
SBI Vacancy Details November 2023
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Salary||Rs.17900-47920/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|State Name||No of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir UT||88|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 01-Apr-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/DESM Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-Dec-2023
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination: January 2024
- Tentative Date of Main Examination: February 2024