SSB Recruitment 2023: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification at ssbrectt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable (General Duty) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Nov-2023.
SSB Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Details||Constable (General Duty)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSB Official Website||ssbrectt.gov.in|
SSB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSB official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 23 years
- UR Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 08 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
- UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Field Trial/Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the SSB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SSB Constable (General Duty) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SSB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSB Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Nov-2023