SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Sep-2023.
SSC Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35400-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer||13|
|Junior Hindi Translator||21|
|Senior Hindi Translator||9|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed a Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a Maximum of 30 years, as of 01-Aug-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD (UR) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen & PwBD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I)
- Descriptive Mode (Paper II)
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
SSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Translation Officer||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|Senior Hindi Translator|
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2023
- First of all, go through the SSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up the application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SSC Junior Translator, Junior Translation Officer Apply Online – Link is given below.
- Update all the required details in SSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SSC Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Online Fee Payment: 12-Sep-2023
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 13th to 14th September 2023
- Date of Computer-Based Examination (Paper-I): October 2023