SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 25-Sep-2023.
SSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Salary||As Per SSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Service Name||No of Posts|
|Central Secretariat Stenographers Services||342|
|Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service||17|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service||19|
|Election Commission of India Stenographers Service||2|
|Indian Foreign Service Branch (B) Stenographers||4|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Staff Selection Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Computer Based Examination
- Skill Test
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at ssc.nic.in official website starts from 04-09-2023 to 25-Sep-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 10-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the SSC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Northern Region), Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Sep-2023
- Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Applications: 10-Oct-2023
- Last Date to Send Hard Copy of Applications for Candidates who are residing Abroad, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep: 17-Oct-2023
- Tentative Date of Schedule of Computer Based Examination: February to March 2024
SSC Notification Important Links
Note: This Post is regarding Grade ‘C’ Stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2018 & 2019