UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Section Officer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Oct-2023.
UIDAI Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Section Officer|
|Salary||As Per UIDAI Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI Norms
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 56 years, as on 23-Oct-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Section Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001 on or before 23-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Section Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Oct-2023
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in