UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civil Service, Forest Service in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Feb-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Civil Service, Forest Service|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Vacancy, Qualification Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Forest Service||151||Bachelor’s Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination, Personality Test (Interview)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Civil Service, Forest Service Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Feb-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Civil Service: Click Here
- Official Notification – Forest Service: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days