UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Aeronautical Officer, Professor in New Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Jul-2022.
UPSC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Aeronautical Officer, Professor|
|Salary||As Per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi – Ranchi – Mumbai – All India|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||4|
|Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology)||1|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor||1|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
- Professor: Master’s Degree in Psychology/Clinical Psychology, Master in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology, Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): Master’s Degree in Psychology/Clinical Psychology, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology): Master’s Degree in Psychology/Clinical Psychology, M.Phil, Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor: As Per UPSC Recruitment Norms
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||35|
|Assistant Professor (Neuro Psychology)|
|Engineer & Ship Surveyor||50|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Aeronautical Officer, Professor Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Jul-2022
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-Jul-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates
can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-
23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days