UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor in All India – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Mar-2022
UPSC Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Details||Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per UPSC Norms|
|Job Location||All India – New Delhi – Bangalore – Guwahati|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||25|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Qualification Details
- Administrative Officer: Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce
- Assistant Professor: Degree in Unani Medicine, Post Graduate
- Administrative Officer: Candidates should have Five years experience in a responsible capacity in a Government or Semi-Government organization or a commercial concern of repute out of which three years’ experience should be in establishment/financial matter including budget/accounts work
- Assistant Professor (Unani): Candidates should have Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Arabic/Persian/English
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||45|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Mar-2022
- Last date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 18-Mar-2022
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days