WCD Kerala Recruitment 2022: Women and Child Development Department Kerala (WCD Kerala) has released a notification at wcd.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Rescue Officer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Sep-2022.
WCD Kerala Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Department Kerala (WCD Kerala)|
|Post Details||Rescue Officer|
|Salary||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|WCD Kerala Official Website||wcd.kerala.gov.in|
WCD Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per WCD Kerala official notification candidate should have completed MSW, M.A in Sociology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Women and Child Development Department Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for WCD Kerala Recruitment (Rescue Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Program Manager, Integrated Child, Protection Scheme (ICPS), Department of Women and Child Development, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012, Kerala on or before 15-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for WCD Kerala Rescue Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the WCD Kerala recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Program Manager, Integrated Child, Protection Scheme (ICPS), Department of Women and Child Development, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695012, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Sep-2022
WCD Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: wcd.kerala.gov.in